RENEW ONLINEIf you are already a member and would like to renew your membership, please
1. First send us a message using the link...........RENEWAL MESSAGE
2. Make your payment by your chosen method - online payments can be made using the Paypal button opposite.
NB There is no need to complete the Member Registration Form again
|Trim Castle in Co. Meath, Ireland - owned by the Mortimers from 1307 to 1425||Arms of Thomas West, 9th Baron de la Warr (d1554) including a Mortimer quartering from the ceiling of Boxgrove Priory, West Sussex|
AMEND YOUR DETAILSIf there have been any changes in your contact details, or in any other information that you gave us when registering, please tell us by following the link......CLICK HERE
Benefits of Membership
The Mortimer History Society is concerned primarily with studying the Mortimer dynasty from their origins in Normandy before 1066 to the end of the Yorkist era in 1485. Membership of the Society is a great way to join others in learning more about the important part played by the Mortimers on the national stage and of their long-term struggle with other Marcher Lords against the indigenous Welsh.
Specifically, the benefits include
- membership of an international society whose members include experts on many aspects of Mortimer history
- discounted rates for our prestigious conferences and some study days
- guided visits to places associated with the history of the Mortimers and the Marches
- hard copies of the Annual Journal and regular newsletters
- access to the members-only sections of the website which are being developed to include genealogies and biographies, authoritative articles on various aspects of the history of the Mortimers and the Marches and a database of places and artefacts associated with the Mortimers
- the opportunity to join special interest groups
- the opportunity to research specific interests and contribute articles to the newsletter, journal and the website